(Credit Youtube user daybreakwarrior)
Scarlet Purple Robe — Navajo
My Testimony — Navajo
(Credit Youtube user daybreakwarrior)
Scarlet Purple Robe — Navajo
My Testimony — Navajo
Nura Foss Al-Jabri (11 years old) sings “O Holy Night”:
O Holy Night! The stars are brightly shining,
It is the night of the dear Savior’s birth.
Long lay the world in sin and error pining.
Till He appeared and the soul felt its worth.
A thrill of hope the weary world rejoices,
For yonder breaks a new and glorious morn.
Fall on your knees! And hear the angel voices!
O night divine, O night when Christ was born;
O night, O Holy Night , O night divine!
Truly He taught us to love one another,
His law is love and His gospel is peace.
Chains shall he break, for the slave is our brother.
And in his name all oppression shall cease.
Sweet hymns of joy in grateful chorus raise we,
With all our hearts we praise His holy name.
Christ is the Lord! Then praise His name for ever,
O night divine, O night when Christ was born;
O night, O Holy Night, O night divine!
Chances are, if you are a Denominational Christian reading this, and you belong to one of the mainline cults, like the Vatican Roman “Catholic” cult, the “Church” of England, Episcopalian, Methodist, Baptist, Presbyterian, non-“Oneness” Pentecostal, or independent “Charismatic” etc. etc., you were baptized in a ceremony where the baptizing minister called over you “I baptize you in the name of the Father, and in the name of the Son, and in the name of the Holy Spirit” or some such similar spell. This formula is of the Devil. It is a witchcraft mantra designed by the Devil to obliterate the one and only NAME you should have been baptized in, the Name of the Lord Jesus Christ, or “Adonay Yeshua Ha-Mashiach” as the original Jewish Christians said it.
The Bible says: KJV John 20. 31 “But these are written, that ye might believe that Jesus is the Christ, the Son of God; and that believing ye might have life through his name“. Now you see why Satan wants to obliterate that precious Name of Jesus. He wants you to die spiritually and physically. Eternal life only comes through the Name of Jesus Christ.
Like all heresies this one of substituting the titles Father Son and Holy Spirit for Jesus Christ uses a distorted interpretation of Scripture to back up its lies. Just think how Roman “Catholics” love to quote the Scripture which says “Thou art Peter and on this rock I will build my Church”, and they say “You see Peter is the rock on which the Church was built”! Even if Jesus was saying here Peter was the rock, that wouldn’t mean the so-called POPE is the rock! Neither would it mean the Roman cult is the rock. This interpretation is utter gibberish. But in any case Jesus said here “THOU art Peter, AND on THIS rock”, clearly making a difference between the THOU He was talking to (Peter) directly, and THE ROCK, a different thing, which He was pointing Peter TO. That’s just plain and straight. Now likewise the Trinity baptizers use Matthew 28. 19 where Jesus said to His disciples after His resurrection: Go and teach all nations, baptizing them in the Name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Ghost (= Holy Spirit). “There” they say “That’s it, Jesus said use that formula”. No, Jesus said use the NAME (singular), NOT THE NAMES (plural) FATHER, SON, HOLY SPIRIT, but THE NAME OF (= BELONGING TO) the Father, which also is “of” (belongs to) the Son and the Holy Spirit. Big difference. That’s why you can read the Book of Acts which tells you how the Apostles themselves baptized people and everywhere, in every case, they used the NAME of JESUS CHRIST. The Father’s Name IS Jesus Christ, the Son’s Name IS Jesus Christ, and the Spirit’s Name IS Jesus Christ, because it is the Spirit of Jesus. We don’t worship three gods, we worship One God who was manifest in the flesh in the form of Jesus the Messiah, and who took upon Himself humanity, and therefore the human name Jesus. He is the LORD (the Father), Jesus (the Son, humanity), Christ, which means Anointed with the Spirit (Holy Ghost).
Why did the Evil spirit do this? As was said above to obliterate the Name of Jesus Christ, by which we get Eternal Life. He splits the One God up into three “gods” (he calls them PERSONS), and so dismembers our LIFE. This happened in Rome because the Roman “Catholic” cult combined Christianity with paganism, and in paganism they commonly worshiped three gods, like Jupiter, Juno and Minerva, the three chief deities of Rome itself.
Christian water baptism is a baptism of fellowship between Jews and Gentiles (= non-Jews). It is a ritual washing which God ordained in the Old Testament to be done by anyone who wished to fellowship with Jews in their worship of the One True God. (Read Leviticus 17.) When it is done by Christians it is done using the Name of Jesus the Messiah. Not just “Jesus”, now, like some Oneness Pentecostals baptize. There are many Jesuses, especially in Hispanic countries, as you know. But there is only ONE JESUS THE CHRIST, THE MESSIAH, that is Jesus of Nazareth. When the Apostles and their disciples baptized people, they said “in the Name of Yeshua (Jesus) Ha-Mashiach (the Messiah)”. That immediately cut out of it any establishment Pharisee or Sadducee who didn’t believe in Jesus of Nazareth. No way would such a Jew be baptized in the Name of Jesus the Messiah who they utterly rejected and cursed. Now the Apostles could have said, “I baptize you in the name of the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit” and no Pharisee would have had any problem with it, because the Pharisees believed in the Father (God, the Father of Israel), they too believed in a Son of God (the pre-existent Messiah, the Son of David to come), and they too believed in the Holy Spirit who inspired the prophets of Israel. There was no controversy there. There was no hindrance there. But there was in that hated name of Jesus the Crucified One. The pagans too had no problem at all with Father Son and Holy Spirit. They had a Father god, Jupiter, a Son, the Logos, and a (female) Spirit, Juno. So you could say “Father, Son and Holy Spirit” in their pagan baptisms and that was OK. So the Roman “Catholic” cult adopted this anti-God mantra because it was good pagan theology. It satisfied the anti-Christian Rabbis, it satisfied the pagans, and every other Tom, Dick and Harry except the Bible-believing Christians.
If you read Acts chapter 19 you will see that all believers, in order to fellowship with the original Jewish Apostles, HAD TO BE REBAPTIZED IN THE NAME OF JESUS CHRIST IF THEY HAD BEEN BAPTIZED ANY OTHER WAY. That hasn’t changed at all. If you are baptized in the titles of “Father, Son, and Holy Spirit” you are baptized in pagan, Roman “Catholic” cult baptism, and you must be rebaptized in the Name of Jesus Christ to enter the Jewish-Christian true Bible fellowship.
Now not only that but our great Rabbi, our only Rabbi, Jesus Himself, taught another thing from Leviticus 17, which even the Apostles, who had been brought up, many of them, as Pharisees, did not know from their previous Rabbis. That was this. In the last verse of Leviticus 17 it says that the washing of fellowship is only complete, when the feet are trampled in water also. The original Hebrew says “trample in water” using the Hebrew word “kabbes” which describes the action of a clothes washer when he tramples clothes in water to clean them. In our King James version it translates this word “wash them” meaning “wash clothes”, but the word “them” has been added in the translation, as shown by the King James translators because they put that word in italics. The translators thought the meaning was wash clothes, because in the Hebrew it refers to the action of a clothes washer, and washing of clothes is mentioned in the previous verse, but there is no word for clothes at all in this verse. God said the baptized person must put their clothes in the baptism water too, along with their whole body (showing sprinkling or pouring water for baptism is wrong), AND MUST ALSO TRAMPLE HIS FEET IN WATER. Moses commanded THAT NOT ONE WORD MUST BE ADDED TO THE LAW, OR TAKEN AWAY FROM IT, BUT IT MUST BE DONE EXACTLY AS WRITTEN (Deuteronomy 4. 2). WE CANNOT ADD THE WORD “CLOTHES” HERE. No the Scripture says, UNLESS WHEN A PERSON IS RITUALLY WASHED FOR FELLOWSHIP, HE ALSO TRAMPLES HIS FEET IN WATER, THEN HIS INIQUITY WILL REMAIN AND NOT BE COUNTED AS FORGIVEN BY GOD. That is because that person has not done exactly what God instructed. Now if you read John’s Gospel Chapter 13 you will find this passage:
“3 Jesus knowing that the Father had given all things into his hands, and that he was come from God, and went to God;
4 He riseth from supper, and laid aside his garments; and took a towel, and girded himself.
5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples’ feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded.
6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet?
7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter.
8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me.
9 Simon Peter saith unto him, Lord, not my feet only, but also my hands and my head.
10 Jesus saith to him, He that is washed needeth not save to wash his feet, but is clean every whit: and ye are clean, but not all.
11 For he knew who should betray him; therefore said he, Ye are not all clean.
12 So after he had washed their feet, and had taken his garments, and was set down again, he said unto them, Know ye what I have done to you?
13 Ye call me Master and Lord: and ye say well; for so I am.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another’s feet.
15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
16 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The servant is not greater than his lord; neither he that is sent greater than he that sent him.
17 If ye know these things, happy are ye if ye do them.”
You can see that Jesus did everything EXACTLY AS GOD SAID WITHOUT QUESTION EVEN IF NO OTHER RABBI DID IT, HE DID IT EXACTLY BY THE WORD OF GOD IN LEVITICUS 17. Notice even the WAY Jesus fulfilled this verse EXACTLY AS WRITTEN. The action done by the person with his feet must be LIKE A FULLER OR CLOTHES-WASHER, that is, standing OUT OF THE WATER and HAVING HIS FEET IN THE WATER. (Unlike the full body-baptism in the preceding verse.) Also a clothes-washer USUALLY, NOT ALWAYS, does this act FOR OTHERS (in order to wash the clothes of other people). So here Jesus commanded the disciples to SERVE ONE ANOTHER. Clothes type the human spirit. They must be WASHED by the ministry of other believers serving us and administering to us the Word (water).
Without foot-washing like this you have no valid Scriptural baptism at all. He that is washed (= baptized) STILL NEEDS TO WASH HIS FEET (trample in water like a clothes washer, last verse Leviticus 17) OR HE HAS NOT DONE WHAT MUST BE DONE FOR ANY GENTILE TO FELLOWSHIP WITH A LAW-KEEPING JEWISH FELLOW-BELIEVER IN THE MESSIAH JESUS. IF YOU HAVE BEEN BAPTIZED WITHOUT FOLLOWING IT UP WITH FOOT-WASHING YOU HAVE NO PART IN JESUS, ACCORDING TO THE VERY WORDS OF JESUS HIMSELF. Happy are ye if ye do this commandment. Dump your pagan ceremonies and teachings, repent and believe in the Messiah!
Originally posted: March 25 2008
WHAT REALLY HAPPENED WHEN JESUS ROSE FROM THE DEAD
The 4 Gospels, like all reliable witnesses, give their evidence in different words, because the writers saw the events of Jesus’ life from different angles. If you have got confused over “Easter”, reading the Gospel accounts of what happened, and when, on that great Sunday morning, read on. As you go down the list of events, get your Gospels and find where each event fits in the scheme. Hallelujah! Christ is alive!
1) Mary Magdalene, Mary the mother of James the Less, Salome and other women, bring spices to anoint the body of Jesus early on Sunday morning, while it is dark, just as day begins to break.
2) They are still on their way to the tomb, which is out of sight, when an earthquake occurs. At the tomb itself an angel descends from the sky, rolls away the great stone blocking the tomb’s entrance, and sits on it. The guards at the tomb are seized with terror, and fall to the ground like dead men. When they come to their senses, they run into the city to tell the priests what has happened.
3) The women arrive at the tomb and find it empty, the stone rolled away and no body inside.
4) Mary Magdalene runs back to the city of Jerusalem, and tells Peter and John what she has seen.
5) Peter and John run quickly to the tomb and find it as Mary Magdalene had told them. They return to their lodgings.
6) Mary Magdalene, now back at the tomb, with the women, looks inside and sees two angels, one at the head, and one at the feet, where Jesus’ body had lain. The angels ask, why are they looking for the living amongst the dead? Jesus had risen from the dead and would go ahead of the disciples into Galilee. They tell Mary Magdalene and the women to go and inform the disciples of these things.
7) The women run away. Mary Magdalene and Mary the mother of James and Salome are so terrified, they fail to do as they are told, and say nothing to anyone. Other of the women go and tell the disciples what happened to them. Two of the disciples then leave to go to the village of Emmaus by foot.
8) FIRST AND SECOND APPEARANCES OF JESUS. Jesus then appears first to Mary Magdalene, and then to Mary mother of James, and greets them both, repeating the angels’ commission to them to tell the other disciples.
9) THIRD APPEARANCE OF JESUS. Meanwhile Mary remains standing opposite the tomb. This Mary is untitled, and is addressed by Jesus (later) as “woman” — the same way he addressed his mother, the Virgin Mary. Therefore this Mary is Mary the mother of Jesus (See Note at the end). When she looks inside the tomb, she sees the two angels at the head and the feet where Jesus had lain. They ask her why she is weeping. She says, because they have taken away the Lord and she does not know where. She then turns and sees Jesus, who she thinks is the gardener. She recognizes Him when He says, “Mary”, and holds Him. He tells her not to touch Him, as He has not yet ascended to His Father. She is told to inform His “brethren” (meaning his foster-brothers, the children of Joseph, that is, James, Jude etc., called the “brethren of the Lord”) that He is raised from the dead. He tells her that Mary Magdalene is right now coming to where the disciples are and telling them these things. (This last sentence is often missed out of Jesus’ speech, because the original Greek did not include inverted commas to tell where the speech ended. Mary the mother of Jesus tells Joseph’s sons, because they are her family, whilst Mary Magdalene tells the disciples.)
10) Mary Magdalene, commissioned this time, as she has been, by Jesus Himself, tells the disciples that Jesus has risen from the dead and has appeared to her and told her these things. They do not believe her.
11) FOURTH APPEARANCE OF JESUS. Jesus then appears to Peter.
12) FIFTH APPEARANCE OF JESUS. Jesus appears to the two disciples, Clopas and his friend, on the way to Emmaus. They do not recognize Him as He is “in another form”, but finally they see who He is in the evening, when they sit down with Him to break bread.
13) They quickly return to Jerusalem to the Eleven and those with them, and the others. The others do not believe them, but the Eleven and those with them confirm that Jesus has risen indeed, and has appeared to Peter.
14) SIXTH APPEARANCE OF JESUS. Jesus then appears to the disciples, except Thomas, who is absent. He proves to them He has a physical body, and is not a disembodied spirit.
15) SEVENTH APPEARANCE OF JESUS. Eight days later, He appears to Thomas.
Note on (9). The Mary in (9) must be some Mary other than Mary Magdalene, not only for the reasons stated in (9) but also for the following reasons: Reason A) This Mary cannot be Magdalene when she first saw the angels because there is no space of time for her going and remaining silent about her vision of the angels in the tomb, as the Gospel writer Mark says she did, till Jesus Himself appeared to her and repeated the angels’ instruction to her Himself to tell the disciples (see 7 and 8); this incident in John’s Gospel shows that the Mary who stood waiting at the tomb saw the angels, then immediately saw Jesus, without any interval between. Therefore Magdalene had already seen the angels (see 6), and: Reason B) since Magdalene had already seen the angels and been told Jesus was alive, this Mary cannot be Magdalene, since she still thinks someone has taken Jesus’ body away.