These are detailed Bible Studies, glorifying the Lord Jesus Christ and exposing Satan’s anti-God schemes through the ages. Some of them in the Bible Texts category are in Greek and Hebrew, but the rest are readable by anyone, with all foreign languages translated into English. Many of them are in PDF (Adobe Acrobat) format so you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed on your computer to read them or equivalent software. You are advised to right-click the PDF links and “Save As ….” since the PDF files are usually quite big, and will take a long time to download on a slower connection. At least one of these Resources at any time is usually being updated or supplemented, so you are advised to download the latest copy of any Resource now, though you may have downloaded it already in the past, to ensure you have the latest version. Thank you.
For Feedback and Discussion on any of these Bible Resources go to the following page: http://www.christianhospitality.org/wp/?page_id=3100
1. The Received Text New Testament in the original Greek as printed by Stephanus in 1550 (PDF, right-click here, Save As …). This is the only literally inerrant inspired Greek text of the New Testament which was providentially preserved by God Himself for his believing children through the ages. It is presented here in standard Classical Greek script with all accents and punctuation as in the original, PDF format for easy reading/printing. PLEASE NOTE: Christian Hospitality can only guarantee the copy of the Stephanus 1550 downloadable from the above link is an authentic reproduction, letter by letter, of the original. It aims to be 100% accurate. If you spot any clerical errors, no matter how minor, please notify them to us on the Christian Hospitality Blog. Thank you.
A photocopy facsimile of the original Stephanus 1550 in PDF format (right-click here, Save As …). This photocopy is an exact reproduction of the original with the antique Greek script used in the Renaissance.
2. Link to scans of original Ben Chayyim 1524-1525 Hebrew Old Testament (left-click here to go to page), which is the inspired original Hebrew text. You can download a smaller PDF copy of the Hebrew Old Testament from the Leningrad codex in one file at the following link, but it has not been edited yet to accord with the Ben Chayyim edition: Hebrew Old Testament (from Leningrad codex) — right-click and “Save As …”.
3. Link to all Prophetic Messages of W. M. Branham 1947-1965 MP3 Format (left-click here), the prophesied prophet-messenger sent by the Lord Jesus to get us ready for the Rapture (Revelation 10. 7, Malachi 4. 5). For the Revelation Series only (Brother Branham’s inspired teaching on The Book of Revelation): Link to the W. M. Branham Revelation Series MP3 Format (left-click here).
There were three great prophets, Church-Age messengers, to the Gentile Bride of the latter days: Martin Luther, preaching Justification (watch FLV video of Luther’s life here), John Wesley, preaching Sanctification (watch FLV video of Wesley’s life here), and Brother William Branham, preaching the restoration of the gifts of the Spirit (watch WMV video of Brother Branham’s testimony and ministry here). Without these truths of divine Restoration revealed through that last Church-Age Prophet-Messenger, the Elijah of Malachi 4, Brother William Branham, you will be unprepared to receive the Fourth Messenger, not now a Church-Age messenger, but a messenger of Life and Righteousness, that promised great prophet, who will lead the Bride up in the Rapture in this last Capstone move (for details listen to Brother Branham’s message [Windows Media WMA] Restoration of The Bride Tree). This fulfills the Scripture Micah 5. 5-6: “5 And this man [the Messiah Jesus, see Michah 5. 2 and Matthew 2. 6] shall be the peace, when the Assyrian [that is Nimrod of Assyria, the first king of Babylon, typing the Babylonian Antichrist] shall come into our land: and when he shall tread in our palaces, then shall we raise against him seven shepherds, and eight principal men. 6 And they shall waste the land of Assyria with the sword, and the land of Nimrod in the entrances thereof: thus shall he deliver us from the Assyrian, when he cometh into our land, and when he treadeth within our borders.” Note: SEVEN SHEPHERDS [PASTORS, CHURCH AGE MESSENGERS], AND EIGHT PRINCIPAL MEN. The 7 Messengers were principal men AND pastors, but the EIGHTH AND LAST IS A PRINCIPAL MAN ONLY, NOT A PASTOR.
4. The Six Days of Creation Standard HTML (left-click here). If you want to print this Bible Resource (approx. 700 pages): PDF format: The Six Days of Creation (right-click here, Save As …) The Bible account of creation and the early world, including the origin of idolatry. God’s “great evolution” — by Divine Election (not “Natural Selection”)! This Bible Resource tells you all about it. Also, where did all those other religions come from? The murky story of how Satan deceived the world using his false prophets from Babylon.
5. The First Church of Rome (left-click here to open in your browser), or PDF to print out The First Church of Rome (right-click here, Save As …) — the history of the foundation and first few centuries of the First Church of Rome known as the “Roman Catholic Church”, showing how this cult developed by degeneration from an originally pure Pentecostal assembly in Rome.
5. The True Date of the Exodus in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The True Date of the Exodus PDF (right-click here, Save As …) — the history of Moses and the Exodus. This tells you who Moses was and who was the Pharaoh of the Exodus. Don’t believe the con-men trying to tell you the Exodus was in Arabia, or the Exodus happened in the days of Ramesses II — nonsense! (The Pharaoh of the Exodus was called Ramesses by some writers, but it wasn’t Ramesses II, he’s 200 years too late.) All the details.
6. The Sinaitic Exodus Inscriptions in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Sinaitic Exodus Inscriptions PDF format (right-click here, Save As ….) — the mysterious Aramaic inscriptions in the Sinai proving the truth of the Exodus. This includes a detailed account of the course taken by the Israelites through the desert of Sinai.
7. Prophetic Reckoner of the Visions of Daniel in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: Prophetic Reckoner of the Visions of Daniel (right-click here, Save As …) — shows how the time prophecies of Daniel were (and, are being) fulfilled TO THE DAY. These are detailed notes on Daniel’s life and prophecies, and include a little math, so you’ll need to concentrate!
8. “The Stones on the High Priest’s Breastplate”, in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, with Flash presentations, “The Stones on the High Priest’s Breastplate”, Flash version, stones, stars, and tribes of Israel (left-click here) (you’ll need to wait for the flash videos to load each time on a slower connection). Or, to print out in PDF format: “The Stones on the High Priest’s Breastplate”, (right-click here, Save As …) — Traces and identifies the jewels on the High Priest’s Breastplate in the ancient Temple of God at Jerusalem and shows which tribes of Israel they represent, and how they link up with the heavenly constellations.
9. “The Great Bible Text Fraud” in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: “The Great Bible Text Fraud” (right-click here, Save As …) — shows how the Romanist Bible, the so-called “Vulgate”, was concocted from a set of heretical texts by Jerome in the fourth century AD, and how it caused the corruption of many other Bible texts around today. Still God PRESERVED His TRUE BIBLE TEXT OF THE NEW TESTAMENT in the Byzantine text printed by Stephanus in AD 1550, as well as the Old Testament in the original Hebrew.
10. The Catastrophe at the Crucifixion AD 33, in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Catastrophe at the Crucifixion AD 33 (right-click here, Save As …) — The amazing story of a tilting of the earth which happened at the Crucifixion of Jesus.
11. Bible Teaching on Men’s and Women’s Clothes (right-click here, Save As …, or left-click to read online) — find out what GOD SAYS about cross-dressing, and how pants are MALE clothing not allowed by God to be worn by women.
12. Bible Teaching on Hair (right-click here, Save As …, or left-click to read online) — what God says about long hair on men and short hair on women — GOD SAYS WOMEN’S HAIR SHOULD BE UNCUT.
13. Peter Never Was in Rome, in standard HTML (left-click here, to open in your browser …). Or, to print out, in PDF format: Peter Never Was in Rome (right-click here, Save As …) — proof that the Apostle Peter never was in Rome during his lifetime and how his corpse was stolen and placed there centuries later.
14. The True Date of Jesus’ Birth, in standard HTML (left-click here, to open in your browser …). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The True Date of Jesus’ Birth (right-click here, Save As …) — shows how the earliest records prove Jesus was born in Spring (April 2), not on December 25th.
15. The Original Christian Quran in standard HTML to read online (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Original Christian Quran PDF (right-click here, Save As …) — An investigation of the real origins of the Quran, showing it was originally a Nestorian Christian “Recitation” (Quran means “Recitation”) of Christian beliefs given through the Christian prophet Sergius Bahira to the illiterate Arab peasant-boy Muhammad. Later, the text of the Quran was corrupted and present Islam is based on this corrupted text.
16. The Cult of the Nicolaitans and Bishop Nicolaus of Myra, in standard HTML, to read in your browser (left-click here). Or, to print out, in PDF format: The Cult of the Nicolaitans and Bishop Nicolaus of Myra (right-click here, Save As …) — A short study of how the cult of “Santa Claus” (Bishop Nicolaus of Myra) and the Christmas Tree etc. sprung out of the ancient heresy of the Nicolaitans.
17. Arabic Abjad Lexicon, Hebrew Letter Order (right-click here, Save As …): An Arabic to English Lexicon in Hebrew letter order, with initial letters of each entry in Arabic and Hebrew, making it easier for a Western student to find Arabic words and their meaning. Arabic is related to Hebrew, and is based on similar bi- and tri-consonantal roots, so this Lexicon helps particularly people who already know Hebrew and need to look up words in Arabic and compare them with equivalent Hebrew words.